Life gets so exciting an adventurous around here. We ended up with a cotton candy machine one day. What do you do with a cotton candy machine? well you throw a party! Invite all your friends children, feed them sugar, and then send them home. So fun.
I love Easter. The whole Easter season. I'm trying to think of how Dr Seuss would say something clever, but I can't think of anything creative. We dye eggs. We dye our fingers. We eat candy. We go to church and remember our Savior.
I am thankful for good friends. Let me tell you about my one of my friends. We used to hang out weekly. Then our husbands graduated school and got jobs. We haven't seen each other in a year. Thursday I call her up and it goes like this:
Hi! How are you?
Good!
So you are probably wondering why I'm calling...can we come stay the night at your house Thursday? Can you babysit my girls for 12 hours on Friday? Can we stay again Friday night and leave Saturday?
ummm sure
Sweet! You're the best. Is tonight ok? (me giggling)
And so we did. And we stayed longer for their ward Easter breakfast/activities. We also fit in some Settlers of Catan, leaking oil all over their driveway, and time to hang out and catch up.
I am thankful for good friends. I really wouldn't pull a stunt like this on just anybody...I don't consider myself to be that rude of person. I would absolutely do the same thing for anybody though, and wouldn't think twice about it. Thank you Stacey! You're the best!!
| Chloe really was happy...she didn't know I was taking her pic |
In other exciting news, I did laundry yesterday. I started with whites. It also included 3 guitar picks, a stick of gum, and yes, a black pen. um...can you imagine where this is going? the gum was fine. the guitar picks were fine. The black pen, unfortunately, caused minor damage. The socks? My kids underwear? who cares if they have big ink blots all over. Abe and Jerom's white church shirts? um yeah. I don't think its going to come out somehow.
And finally, this morning, Avery went to pick out some cereal for breakfast. I don't eat cereal for breakfast, so I don't pay much attention to it. Well, to my surprise, I found 11 open boxes of cereal. Really? 2 boxes of Honey bunches of oats open? 2 boxes of honey nut cheerios open? I guess I never know what I'll find here at my house. I won't be buying more cereal tuntil every single box is empty.
Thats it for now. Enjoy crazy life!
1 comments:
We LOVED having you here! I'm so glad that you know you can call anytime and stay for however long you want! It was tons of fun! And just so you know - the oil came out pretty well - hardly even know. You did leave some food though - and unfortunately my kids devoured the Trix - so, I owe you!
Post a Comment